Sip the Peninsula
Click HERE for Online Ticket Sales!
- Monday Feb 2nd, 11 - 1pm Outside of Starbucks
- Thursday Feb 5th, 3:30 - 5:30pm Hallway of Trident Room
- Monday Feb 9th, 11 - 1pm Outside of Starbucks
- Thursday Feb 12th, 3:30 - 5:30pm Hallway of Trident Room
- Tuesday Feb 17th, 11 - 1pm Outside of Starbucks
- Thursday Feb 19th, 3:30 - 5:30pm Hallway of Trident Room
- Monday Feb 23rd, 11 - 1pm Outside of Starbucks
- Wednesday Feb 25th, 11 - 1pm Hallway of El Prado Room
- Thursday Feb 26, 3:30 - 5:30pm Hallway of Trident Room
- Monday Mar 2nd, 11 - 1pm Hallway of El Prado Room
- Wednesday Mar 4th, 11 - 1pm Hallway of El Prado Room
- Thursday Mar 5th, 3:30 - 5:30pm Hallway of Trident Room
The Monterey Bay Officers’ Spouses Club (MBOSC) is hosting the 35th annual Sip the Peninsula, a charitable fundraiser full of fine wine and great beer that are local to the Central Coast. There will also be an auction to include fantastic items and services from around the Monterey Peninsula. Our event will be held on Saturday, the 7th of March 2015 from 6 to 10 p.m. in the beautiful Barbra McNitt Ballroom of the Historic Hotel Del Monte. The building is located on board the Installation of Naval Support Activity Monterey (NSAM) also known as the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS).
This is our organization's largest fundraising event of the year and attracts over 100 local businesses as well as several hundred guests. The MBOSC is committed to the tradition of giving back to both our local and military communities. Past recipients of the auction'sfundraising efforts include: Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society, The FoodBank of Monterey, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, and local PTA education programs.This June we were able to donate $24,000 that we raised over the course ofour 2014 fiscal year. That allowed us to donate 19 grants throughoutthe local and military community and 8 scholarships to military dependents across the country!!
Wineries and breweries from all over the peninsula come out for a night of fun. Auction items range from dinners and spa packages to local area experiences and more. Join us for a night of fun and be a part of helping us to support our community. We look forward to seeing you!
Tasting Vendors and Auction Donations
There are two opportunities to donate: either by serving your wine or beer during the tasting event or donating an item or service to be auctioned. Please feel free to donate under both opportunities!
Your Participation Is Fully Tax Deductible. You will also receive exposure through various media such as the MBOSC website, local press release, event signage, military publications, and the event program as well as through the 200+ people in attendance during the event itself.
If you would like to participate in our charitable endeavors please fill out the Participation Form below. We are extremely appreciative of your generosity toward our military community and thank you for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.